Failed to install xbmcbuntu on Amd Fusion.
Hello

I got a problem installing xbmcbuntu 12.00 rc1 on a Amd Fusion E-350.
As I try to install, a msg. says "failed to load "amd_microcode". and "failed to load amd_ucode"
After this msg. he runs the live cd and let me try xbmcbuntu..

The file that I downloaded is called "xbmcbuntu-12.00-RC1.AMD.iso". so i think it is the right one.

any idea?
I got the same issue on my Asus EEE 1015b. The Intel/Nvidia one installed without an issue on my HP laptop. But the AMD one is acting wierd... It even did the same thing on a desktop I got. Does anyone got a solution for this?
It also says before that code "sp5100 mmio address 0xbafe00 already in use" now it will install XBMC 11 though without an issue. But I cannot get my on board audio to work. (The HDMI does work though go figures..?)
OK i have been doing some research and from what I can tell it is something to do with the Kernel. People would generally fix it from inside the OS but our problem is that since it is on the "install" file we cannot get it changed via terminal since it will not save I believe. So as of right now with the 12 beta going on the specific AMD version we will not be able to fix it unless someone has more experience with this matter in the forums that actually know how to do this outside the OS cause I cannot find how to fix it.
Did anyone resolve this issue? I am too trying to do a clean install from a boot USB to a Zotac AD10 Fusion box and am receiving the microcode error on the XBMCBUNTU ISO from xbmc.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failed to install xbmcbuntu on Amd Fusion.0