External players that support 3D Bluray rips (MVC) in MKV
This is all very reminiscent of the playground so many years ago now. However, you have me intrigued.

1.) You just love those irrelevances don't you.

2.) Please indicate where you feel I have insulted someone.

You now have our full attention.
Damn I thought you were unsubscribing from this thread.

For someone who develops search engines for a living, you seem remarkably unable to use them, and/or to understand the results you get.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-10-28, 20:41)nickr Wrote: Damn I thought you were unsubscribing from this thread.

For someone who develops search engines for a living, you seem remarkably unable to use them, and/or to understand the results you get.

What makes you say that buddy? Haven't I already posted that I found what I was looking for, thanks to your help? Did you fail to understand my English again? Really sorry mate, us English people are useless at using our own language.

Apparently I've upset some Developer but am unaware as to who it is and how this has happened so just waiting to hear back from Ned Scott on this. I think he's gone to find out for me.
I'm going to do you a favor and close this before you can push people's buttons some more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External players that support 3D Bluray rips (MVC) in MKV0