1-click Sleep command
Hello,

I just upgraded my XBMC clients (3 Win-x64 systems) to MQ4 and am having an issue with putting the systems to sleep. With MQ3 the standard sleep command would register as such and put the machine to sleep. However, in MQ4, this action triggers a second menu option and another user interaction is required (different based on what menu was used last).

Is there a way to have MQ4 follow the same behavior as MQ3 in this regard?

All-in-all this is a great skin, but this small issues precludes me from using it in my systems as the WAF will not be very high.

Thanks!
Bump, anybody else have this issue or know a way around it?

Some keyboard shortcut or MCE Remote command to get around it?

I can make the HTPC sleep manually by pushing the power button on the case (BIOS controlled), but not sure if that command can be replicated by the MCE Remote.

Seriously, any thoughts or helpful ideas would be appreciated!
I created the following batch file. Then I added a hotkey using autohotkey and added the command to my harmany remote.

@echo off
powercfg -h off
rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0
Thanks dmccoy...I assume you are using the "Windows Media Center SE" as your device in the Harmony software?

I also was able to solve the issue by editing the keyboard.xml file as mentioned in this thread.

Only issue is that when using a keyboard, you have to resist the temptation to use Alt-F4 to bring up the shutdown menu, as it reprograms that command to put the system in Suspend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1-click Sleep command 0