Win Scraping Music Videos?
hi all,
when trying to scrape my Music Videos (There are folders with Concert Names conatining same name of the files in it - I am using the option "folder names to lookup") with "Last.fm" or "TheAudioDB.com" I always get when updating this section:
"Could not download information
Unable to connect to remote server
Would you like to continue scanning
Y / N"
..the rest of my sections music, movies, tv-shows are beeing scraped fine..

many thanks in advance!
You're probably using Frodo?
I think, there's still a small bug in it - despite the fact, that many scrapers have to be changed and last.fm add-ons are especially buggy. Sad

I uploaded the updated last.fm scrapers - BUT: if a title is NOT found, it still brings up "could not connect..." instead of showing the text box - so an automated scan still is not possible (only applies to music videos, not other sections).
But you can use it to update already now individual entries at least.

EDIT: Download removed - it seemed not to work

Kind regards - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)
hi chris,
thank you for the files - just grabbed those and replaced mine.

by the way..i still got the error, even automatic scanning or manually by right clicking on it and choose "music video information"

do you remmonend using other scrapers for music videos/concerts?

which scrapers do you recommend at all for:
music=
artitst information=
tv shows=
movies=

many thanks, hope i am getting rid of that scraping issues soon Wink
cheers
Hi Regi

I'm sorry, that it didn't work for you - I took out the download, makes no sense that others try, too. I have another idea, but it will take a bit of time.

I'm using a German Video information scraper (a corrected videobuster) plus the newly released "universal scraper" which is brilliant and for TV shows the scraper TheTVDB. Don't forget to configure them...
My music files all are from my CDs and I added the tags to all the files including album covers - so I don't need a scraper from music.
sorry, that I couldn't help

Cheer - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)
Hey Regi

found some errors - could you try THIS:
Download http://21x.eu/downloads/metadata-musicvi...ast-fm.zip
It should work as described above with the restrictions mentioned in post 1 (probably still a Frodo bug)
Use a video file that you are sure that it is known with file name "<ARTIST> - <TITLE>", right click or "c" - select music video information.

Greetz - Chris

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping Music Videos?0