Win Add-on:SimplePlaylists - sorting and thumbs
I can't seem to find any support for this anywhere, and there are very few settings for this add-on so i'm not sure if this is my issue or something i'm requesting a new feature for.

1) When I add videos to a playlist i've created, I can view the list, but they are listed in the order they were added. When I click over to the left where you normally change the view and sort options, the "sort" options are greyed out.

2) I also cannot change the thumbnails or fanart for any item in the playlist. I added a bunch of new videos to a playlist as soon as I added the videos to my collection, which was before the scraper got all the movie information. Now these files are in the playlist with no thumbnails or fanart (and possibly no synopsis etc) and I cannot update them even though the original files have now been scraped and has all the correct information. The only solution appears to be to note down all these files, manually delete all of them, and then add them all back in again.

Using Eden, and my files are all stored on a network pc as read-only. Any advice would be appreciated, as the simpleplaylists add-on is nice and easy to use solution for me with the above exceptions.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on:SimplePlaylists - sorting and thumbs0