OS X Audio output changed automatically von HDMI zu Airplay
I have a MacMini (late 2012) with XBMC 12.0 RC1.
Sometimes when I wake the Mac, then I have to say that the audio output has changed from HDMI to airplay. The airplay device is a Airport express.
It could because I sometimes go with Splashtop or VNC go to the Mac, during the TV is off. But I'm not sure.
Is there any way that HDMI is always taken?
I've heard some other people also have the odd problem where audio is changed to airplay audio for some reason. Might be an OS X bug for 10.8.x. I can't test this since I have a 2009 MBP, and my copy of 10.8 won't let me use native airplay out even for just audio. I also don't have audio over HDMI on the 2009 MBP.

I don't know if a debug log (wiki) would show what's going on with the audio output device, but could you upload a debug log to pastebin.com of when this happens? (see debug log (wiki) link for instructions).
Thx for reply.
If the problem happend again, I upload a debug log to pastebin.com.
(2012-12-18, 02:49)Ned Scott Wrote: Might be an OS X bug for 10.8.x. I can't test this since

I have noted that after I have used logmein to access a remote client, the sound settings do not revert back from the logmein sound driver. I need to manually reselect the default sound output. Am on 10.8.2.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio output changed automatically von HDMI zu Airplay0