Series scraping but not updating episodes
As far as I can tell, from my debug log here, when I refresh the series "Tokyo Mew Mew" -- and only THAT series -- it refuses to scrape properly. It finds the series on TVDB, downloads an episode guide, matches all the filenames against the regular expression that I use, and then does nothing but update the series info. No episode data is applied to the database, and no episodes list in my TV Shows part of XBMC.

I had a series.nfo file, but removed it to see what would happen. Still doesn't work. There are no .nfo files in the folder with all the episodes either. I used to have two folders with duplicate files, but had since removed the one I didn't want, and made sure that this folder was not in any other sources than the one that it should be. I've even removed the old source for which the old folder was in, deleted the series from my list, and re-added it from the files area. Again, it will find the series, but not add the episodes to the database.

I'm using Frodo RC1 on Windows 8 Pro
If you are initiating the update scan on the folder that just contains your "Tokyo Mew Mew" episodes, be sure that, on the "Set content" page for that folder, the setting "Selected folder contains a single TV show" is enabled: Videos > Files > navigate to "Tokyo Mew Mew" folder, open its context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click), enable the aforementioned setting and save the change. Open context menu on that folder again and select "Scan for new content".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series scraping but not updating episodes0