• 1(current)
Post your setup pictures: the Next Generation
Update: Shutting Down Thread

We've just created an entire forum section for people to share their setups in their own posts. Join us in Showcase!
http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=202

I'd like to start regularly changing the "cover" of XBMC's social media pages, and I'd like to use the amazing setups found in this thread to do it.

This is a thread for people to show off their setups. Make sure if you post to write your current specs (including what skin you are using, if not the default Confluence) and include pics of your set up.

I'm going to presume that if you post pics here, you don't mind if all the thousands of XBMC Facebook, Twitter, and possibly Google+ fans see them. If you would prefer that your pictures not be included, please say so clearly in your write up.

If you posted your pics in the previous thread found here, please post them again in this thread to be considered for inclusion as social media covers.

I look forward to feeling jealous about your setups!

Getting Featured on Facebook

For those of you who wouldn't mind getting featured on XBMC's Facebook page, be aware that the dimensions of the Facebook banner are 851 x 315 px. That means the banner is more than twice as wide as it is tall. When taking pictures of your setup, try to take at least one picture with a very, VERY narrow band like this in mind.
I'd like to go first! I can feel you all beginning to turn green with envy already.

Ladies & Gentleman, after many hours & weeks of setting everything up just perfectly and having spent many, many thousands of pounds (ok, 5 minutes to setup on my jailbroken iPhone4, my rolling tin as a stand and a cheapo pair of headphones from the £ shop Laugh) I present to you my ultimate XBMC setup:

Yeah!
@iOS_Neil Hahaha, "Yeah!"
CPU: AMD Llano A6-3500 2.40GHz APU - MoBo: Gigabyte A75N-USB3 AMD A75 - RAM: Corsair Value 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz - Storage: 128GB SSD, 500GB HD - Case: Streacom FC7 Silver - ODD: Sony AD-7640S Slot Load DVD+RW Drive

HTPC Spec's:
Motherboard: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
RAM: G.SKILL Value 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9S-4GBNT
CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 55W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i33220
Case: APEX MI-008 Black Steel Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case 250W Power Supply
SSD: SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC064B/WW 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
HDD: Western Digital WD Green WD20EARX 2TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Fan: SilenX EFX-12-15B 120mm Blue LED Case Fan
HTPC: ASRock B75M-ITX LGA | Intel i-3 3.3GHZ | 4GB | Samsung SSD + WD 2TB x2
how do u post pics?
Here's my setup:

Berkline Seating

65" Panasonic TC-P65VT50

Side view of TC-P65VT50 w/ flex wall mount

Setup with the lights (not ambilight)

Bar View

Lights off view

HTPC

ASRock MB-A75M Socket FM1/ AMD A75 FCH/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ Micro ATX Motherboard
SilverStone Aluminum/Steel Micro ATX Media Center/HTPC Case ML03B (Black)
AMD A8-3870K APU with AMD Radeon 6550 HD Graphics 3.0GHz Unlocked Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Processor
Axle3D nVidia GeForce GT 630 2GB DDR3 PCI Express (For HD Audio)
4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3
64GB Crucial M4 SSD

Sickbeard & CouchPotato setup on NAS
2 x Raspberry Pi's

OS - Openelec 3.0 Beta 5
Skin - Aeon Nox 3.6.1/4.0

Collection:

500 full-bitrate MKV's
50 TV Shows from BD converted to 720P
And growing... Tongue

Storage

1 x ReadyNAS Ultra 6 Bay @ 12TB
1 x ReadyNAS Ultra 4 Bay @ 8TB
2 External HDD @ 4TB

Looks pretty awesome, tman!
Also, iOS_neil, not gonna lie, that'd make a pretty cool cover as well.
here's mine, hope you like it Blush

Damn, that screen is huge! Is it projected?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
yeah it's projected, screen is 144inch 2.35 aspect ratio
(2012-12-18, 22:12)Bram77 Wrote: Damn, that screen is huge! Is it projected?

If it isn't my jaw will drop ...

Shocked
Nice Thread...
As my new setup will be ready within the next, I need to take some pictures of it...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
That is so awesome Nate! I'm pretty stoked to see my setup on the Facebook page, hopefully it will last!
(2012-12-18, 21:26)m0gwai Wrote: here's mine, hope you like it Blush

That's a nice looking den you have. My only question is though. What movie is it?
I have it on my tounge, but can't get it out! Big Grin
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your setup pictures: the Next Generation2