Playback problem with some movies
Hello guys,
just wanted to report the problem I'm having with playback. Some of my movies will not play and xbmc displays this message: "One or more items failed to play. Check the log for details" This doesn't happen on all movies and it is hit or miss. For example, some AVI files play but others don't. It really isn't specific to a format or file size.

If needed I can provide any additional info.

AppleTV2:
XBMC (12.0-RC1 Git:20121210-baaa51c), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.1.1 (Build 9B206f)). Built on Dec 11 2012

Log:

xbmc: http://pastebin.com/bdspUbZk

Thanks
Check the permissions of those folders and files on the server. And better change the password - it was exposed in your logfile.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Everything downloaded under my account should have the same permissions set. If its failing on random files, its probably an issue with the files / how XMBC parses them.
do they play when you download them and play them from the local storage?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes. XBMC only has a problem streaming some movie files. There is nothing wrong with the files themselves.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback problem with some movies0