having problems with internal player
I cant get films to play correctly in internal player. I am using virtualdub to turn these films into avi. Im not sure if it is the filters causing it or what. The files play fine in other players. I was wondering if anyone could help me get one of my external players to play from inside of xbmc, preferably kmplayer.
Before you give up on the internal player, maybe you can run MediaInfo (wiki) on one of your problematic avi files and post the results here. This will allow others to see if there's some setting(s) you may need to change when encoding your avi files so they play nice with XBMC.
well, Im using h264 codec inside an avi file using virtualdub. Its a two pass encode. I am using quite a few different filters on the file trying to get the right look for xbmc, so it looks nice on a 720p HDTV. Also, the settings were working in xbmc. Just all of a sudden the videos wont play right. Its coming up with weird green color, ooze looking thing instead of picture. The sound is still there. I hope that helps, if not let me know and I will try to further give more info if needed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
having problems with internal player0