OS X RC1 or RC2 crashes after loading.
When I boot XBMC with any skin, even the standard confluence, after the loading screen, I see the skin, and after 1 second it crashes.
It has done so since RC1, and it's now doing so with RC2.

http://justpaste.it/1ni2
Your database is broken. Remove the highest version videoxx.db and restart RC2.
If still fails remove highest version database and the one before and so on. video60.db is the database that was used in Eden so keep that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
still crashes. i have no idea why..
is it possible if my database is broken, to completely rebuild the database?

but even when I deleted the myvideos60 database, no movies were listed, and it still crashed.
Did it just to test.

after I failed, reinstalled the beta3 replaced all databases back in their place, and everything worked fine again..
Try deleting the Textures13.db file.
same problem, it loads the skin, any skin for that matter, I do have auto update db on start enabled, it starts that, that seems to delay the crash, if I turn that off, the minute the program is loaded, it crashes, now it crashes after the database update;.
Delete the texture database as Ned Scott says.

Then grab the Debug Log from the next run. That may give you some idea of what is going on.

If that fails, delete all Textures*.db
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

seems that did the trick, but only for confluence skin tho. all the other skins, are now marked as not working in the repository, and they make it crash..
Thats why they are marked broken Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RC1 or RC2 crashes after loading.0