Win No video when connected to AVR
HELP! (Please!) I've been working on my XBMC based HTPC for weeks now. Finally got it ready to deploy and I'm supposed to be showing off to a bunch of people tomorrow. Problem is, it won't output video via HDMI! It's been on my desk all this time and working great over VGA but now that I've inserted it into my home theater system, it won't display via my projector (via my A/V receiver). Interestingly, the audio works just fine over HDMI.

Suggestions, please?

Additional info:
AVR is an Onkyo TX-SR607
Other sources (Dish DVR, Roku) work fine but Wii (using Wii2HDMI adapter) doesn't work.
Motherboard is an AsRock A55M-HVS
CPU (APU) is AMD A8-3850 (integrated Radeon HD 6550D)
Remove the VGA cable if it is still connected. Or press Win+P to show the display selector and choose display only in projector.
Thanks for the response! VGA cable is disconnected. Pressing Win+P does nothing. I'm still getting "No Signal" on the screen. Is there a setting somewhere to tell XBMC to use the HDMI output? Or is Windows just supposed to handle this?
Connect the VGA. Right click desktop > Personalize > Display > Adjust Resolution. You must see two displays connected. There is option to show the desktop only on First Display or Second Display, Extend Display and Duplicate the Display. Try Duplicate only if both the monitor and TV has the same resolution else try Duplicate Display and set HDMI as the primary display. You could also try Display in second monitor only. This settings can be set in the graphics card control panel tool like AMD CCC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video when connected to AVR0