• 12(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2014-12-01, 13:32)kyri Wrote: I am curious on the current state of new sources to watch hong kong dramas?

are you still not able to view the videos? seems to be working for me. tell me which exact video (name, episode and video hoster) isn't working.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I tried kazeebo. But it seems azdrama is working for me now. is there any source for hd korean dramas?
(2014-12-04, 00:54)kyri Wrote: I tried kazeebo. But it seems azdrama is working for me now. is there any source for hd korean dramas?

well not exactly HD but 480p, viki addon has a lot of korean drama in 480p. Also they are very fast with subbing usually within a day of an episode release they have it subbed.
Does anyone experience video crash while playing video on azdrama? It's been very frequent lately.
Any tips or configuration I need to change is greatly appreciated. BTW, great plugin.
I trired azdrama yesterday and seems like old episode unable to play. Example I tried drama Overachievers EP 30 seems ok, but EP 1 can't move at all. I choose azdrama.se
just to check how can i select the video quality to watch?
all the hk drama that i wanna watch shows "unknown quality" and when i stream it its a sd version. anyway i can get better resolution / hd?
I afraid u dont have much quality choice to choose from Chinese drama as the source are limited. I'm watching Dramago btw.
@jliew1975:
No, haven't experienced any issues with "video crash" during playing something trough azdrama.
There can be many things affecting this, version of libraries the xbmc/kodi you are using is linked against, your internet connection and/or router, your OS, ... Without knowing anything about your system, it will be difficult to pinpoint the issue.

Do you see anything in the logs that can be helpful?
i can't get the add-on to install on kodi 14.0, is there an update? thanks in advance!
it should work on kodi now.
@dknlght, i have found a site www.myasiantv.com. I'm wondering if you can add this source into your repo.
thank you dknlght! it works now on kodi! :-)
Dknight, could you please add the language xml for English? It would make it easier to configure your settings when you can see what you are editing

resources/language/english/strings.xml

<strings>
<string id="30100">Privacy mode</string>
<string id="30200">Domain</string>
<string id="30201">Display Mirrors</string>
<string id="30202">List Recent Updates</string>
<string id="30203">List English Subtitles</string>
<string id="30204">List HK Dramas</string>
<string id="30205">List HK Movies</string>
<string id="30206">List HK Shows</string>
<string id="30207">List Korean Dramas</string>
<string id="30208">List Mainland Chinese Dramas</string>
<string id="30209">List Taiwanese Dramas</string>
</strings>
Ok, I added the strings.xml. I forgot you guys added stuff to the settings.xml so I never noticed.

Also everyone, I just pushed a new Addon call drama24h. This addon has very similar content to azdrama but most of the videos are in HD and so far all the videos I've tested works. So if you want a backup for azdrama check the new addon out. I also added the save to favorite feature to drama24h addon.
Hi dknight,

Firstly, thanks for creating the Add on for azdrama.

Is there a way to support chinese characters in the title?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11