• 49(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2016-12-05, 04:37)dknlght Wrote: well I just pushed a fix for the videoting host since that's what they mostly used. it should be working now.

dknight: can you please tell me how to install azdrama? where should I download the zip file? Mine is not working and I probably have o reinstall the addon.
(2016-12-05, 19:54)Mis3 Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 04:37)dknlght Wrote: well I just pushed a fix for the videoting host since that's what they mostly used. it should be working now.

dknight: can you please tell me how to install azdrama? where should I download the zip file? Mine is not working and I probably have o reinstall the addon.

Same here, what is the latest version of this fix to azdrama (the version I have currently is 1.0.29 which is NOT working), and where can I download it? Thanks.
I actually pushed an update to drama24h not azdrama. but drama24h is down now as well. Seems like they just added cloudflare protection to the site. I have to update the code to handle that

update: Ok so I just pushed a quick fix for the cloudflare for drama24h let me know if you can't see the addon content.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2016-12-05, 20:56)stufrec Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 19:54)Mis3 Wrote:

Same here, what is the latest version of this fix to azdrama (the version I have currently is 1.0.29 which is NOT working), and where can I download it? Thanks.

Please post a log. latest version 1.0.29 seems to be working fine for me. Where are you getting the error?
(2016-12-06, 02:41)dknlght Wrote: Please post a log. latest version 1.0.29 seems to be working fine for me. Where are you getting the error?

I simply uninstalled azdrama and reinstalled using the zip file from the URL below:
https://github.com/dknlght/dkodi/blob/ma...1.0.29.zip

All ok now. Thanks,
(2016-12-06, 02:41)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 20:56)stufrec Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 19:54)Mis3 Wrote: dknight: can you please tell me how to install azdrama? where should I download the zip file? Mine is not working and I probably have o reinstall the addon.

Please post a log. latest version 1.0.29 seems to be working fine for me. Where are you getting the error?

Here is the log,

15:10:05 T:1105554624 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/) failed
15:10:05 T:1105554624 ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/

-->End of Python script error report<--

ImportError: No module named plugins

from plugins import *

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/__init__.py",
line 38, in <module>

import urlresolver

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py",
line 16, in <module>

Traceback (most recent call last):

Error Contents: No module named plugins

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

15:10:05 T:1402850312 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
(2016-12-06, 23:22)stufrec Wrote:
(2016-12-06, 02:41)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 20:56)stufrec Wrote: Same here, what is the latest version of this fix to azdrama (the version I have currently is 1.0.29 which is NOT working), and where can I download it? Thanks.

Here is the log,

15:10:05 T:1105554624 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/) failed
15:10:05 T:1105554624 ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/

ImportError: No module named plugins

from plugins import *

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/__init__.py",
line 38, in <module>

import urlresolver

File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py",
line 16, in <module>

Error Contents: No module named plugins

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

15:10:05 T:1402850312 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

hmm looks like from the logs you posted your version of the urlresolver script did not update successfully. I've seen it happen every now and then. You'll have to manually reinstall the script module. unfortunately its not one my modules and I forgot which repo has it.
(2016-12-06, 02:41)dknlght Wrote: hmm looks like from the logs you posted your version of the urlresolver script did not update successfully. I've seen it happen every now and then. You'll have to manually reinstall the script module. unfortunately its not one my modules and I forgot which repo has it.

Thanks for pointing it out. Just manually updated the urlresolver successfully, and azdrama is working again.
Hi everyone. This is my first day here. I am not good at this at all. I have an Amazon fire stick and I have kodi there. Can someone please teach me step by step how I can watch Hk drama there? Or please tell me where I can find a tutorial YouTube video that would teach me how to install it onto kodi? I am trying to read this thread thouroughly but I just don't get it. Please please please help. Thank you very much.
(2016-12-10, 03:23)Fourpawavenue2013 Wrote: Hi everyone. This is my first day here. I am not good at this at all. I have an Amazon fire stick and I have kodi there. Can someone please teach me step by step how I can watch Hk drama there? Or please tell me where I can find a tutorial YouTube video that would teach me how to install it onto kodi? I am trying to read this thread thouroughly but I just don't get it. Please please please help. Thank you very much.

Please refer to post 693 of this thread.
Hey everyone - new to kodi and i'm racking my brains on this one...

I was able to successfully install AZ Drama on my Kodi Firestick. Videos play but i can't get an english subtitles, maybe less then 10% of the drama and movies have english subtitles.

The rest are chinese... When streaming online I can specifically choose the same movies w/ english subtitles. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

I've also tried installing:
opensubtitles
podnapisi

some movies has subtitles from podnapisi but the translation is all over the place.

Thanks!
Hi dknight. Can you help with t he following error log when launching azdrama? I already installed html5lib addon but still get the error

EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <class 'bs4.FeatureNotFound'>
Error Contents: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: html5lib. Do you need to install a parser library?
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py", line 1038, in <module>
INDEX(url)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py", line 61, in INDEX
soup = BeautifulSoup(content)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py", line 19, in BeautifulSoup
return BS(markup, 'html5lib')
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/__init__.py", line 152, in __init__
% ",".join(features))
FeatureNotFound: Couldn't find a tree builder with the features you requested: html5lib. Do you need to install a parser library?
22:04:10 T:1103553096 ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/?mode=2&name=HK%20Dramas&url=http%3a%2f%2ficdrama.se%2fhk-drama%2f
22:04:10 T:1103553096 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.azdrama/?mode=2&name=HK%20Dramas&url=http%3a%2f%2ficdrama.se%2fhk-drama%2f) failed
Could you please explain how to update with system plugin?
Both Az & Ic are down for me, "Cannot contact the site, please try later" is showing!!!!!!
Updated urlresolver, but still getting the same error. I'm using 16.1 on firestick.
Good Day all, as there been a fix for Ic & Az yet pleaseHuh
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11