• 3(current)
Hybrid Development Versions
(2013-02-27, 23:02)JDizzy Wrote: I(f I choose the Waveshape or Spectrum X I can see slideshow. For some reason Project M is not transparent?!

Have you not answered your own question ? Sorry I don't have Project M on my development machine. Which skins does it work for you on ?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Sorry, I thought ProjectM visual was included with XBMC.
It does work with skin Aeon Nox.
Thanks for your time.
It's O/S dependant - not on Windows. Out of interest though I'll look at Aeon Nox.

(2013-02-28, 18:13)JDizzy Wrote: Sorry, I thought ProjectM visual was included with XBMC.
It does work with skin Aeon Nox.
Thanks for your time.

Added Transparent Music viz fanart toggle option to skin settings - Actually looks cool with non transparent music viz Smile Thanks

Only on GitHub ATM will work it's way into other versions over time

P.S. Need to get new music on test machine Big Grin

Hello

Thanks for the work done, I´ve been using this skin for a long period and is very happy about it.
I have just one concern. Whenever the screen saver with fanarts has been started and I move the remote control (if I was on the first page) I always end up with no active button. Meaning I can´t press left/right/up/down to gain control again.
The only work around I founded yet is to press the "I" button to enter the Summary Information and then go back to the front page.
In other skins this I haven´t seen this.
OK - I'll look into it. Actually do remember something similar a while back. Please check it's not happening in Confluence also?

Sorry for really late reply, I´ve been away from home. It doesn´t seems to appear to Confluence.
(2013-03-15, 01:44)celtiCa Wrote: Sorry for really late reply, I´ve been away from home. It doesn´t seems to appear to Confluence.

I'll look into it. Just out of interest do you have the mouse enabled in XBMC - I've noticed that seems to get focus on returning to Home Screen & creates a problem with my remote

(2013-03-15, 11:39)Mudislander Wrote:
(2013-03-15, 01:44)celtiCa Wrote: Sorry for really late reply, I´ve been away from home. It doesn´t seems to appear to Confluence.

I'll look into it. Just out of interest do you have the mouse enabled in XBMC - I've noticed that seems to get focus on returning to Home Screen & creates a problem with my remote
I´ll haven´t use mouse for weeks. I will try to disable it now any, but if I remember correctly while I did have a mouse plugged in I was able to move it to get control again.
This only happens on the start page, never on any other page that I have seen.

Still same problem with mouse disabled.
(2013-03-16, 11:33)celtiCa Wrote: I´ll haven´t use mouse for weeks. I will try to disable it now any, but if I remember correctly while I did have a mouse plugged in I was able to move it to get control again.
This only happens on the start page, never on any other page that I have seen.

Still same problem with mouse disabled.

OKay I'll look into it - want to re-code the home screen anyway. Just out of interest does it happen in both vertical & horizontal menu systems?

Hybrid Development versions have now been added into the XBMC Development Repo. See this thread on details on howto install etc. Please note that other WIP skins are also included and therefore there may be problems included with anything instaled from it Smile

Hello Mudis

I guess you did something good, since it went to Dev repo and got updated I have never seen the problem again.
Thank you!
Yep, found the problem.

Loving the skin thanks for all the efforts.
One minor thing, in Live Tv when switching through bouquets it doesn't display the name of the bouquet which is a deal breaker for me because i have so many channels.
Could you please advise on a fix or help with a fix.
Again thanks Mudis for your stellar work
Just a warning - The development version will be taking a step backwards before going forwards. There's a couple of things I wasn't happy with and I've also found better ways of doing things with Confluence Customizable Mod So the next version released will have been rewritten using the Confluence Mod as the base.

For the vertical view fans, sorry that's being dumped for the moment, as it has major issues with mouse control.

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Development Versions2