Noob Qestion
Hi,
I just tried this skin on Gotham and love it. I have two, rather newbie, questions.

1. I have managed to make a new main menu item for "streaming". I have everything down to how I want it except for the action of the button. Right now, I have it pointed to Virgin Rock .Strm and if I click it, it does start playing. However, I have a folder with several strm files, that I would like for the button to go open when clicked. Any way to enable that. I can sort of do that by enabling the extended menu, but the action for the main button is still pointed to one strm file instead of a folder or a group of addons .Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. The TV shows and movies in "wall" view look awesome but I was wondering if here is a way to make the posters a bit brighter. Right now, the one is focs is fine, but the others are so dark, it is tough to read them without highlighting them. Any way to make the other icons just a little brighter, would be awesome.

In any case, keep up the great work.

Thanks
You could set the menu to go to a video folder instead of an actual item. The choice is under video menu options.

To make the wall brighter you'd have to edit the xml files, which would revert back after any updates to the skin.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2014-03-13, 07:04)Mudislander Wrote: You could set the menu to go to a video folder instead of an actual item. The choice is under video menu options.

To make the wall brighter you'd have to edit the xml files, which would revert back after any updates to the skin.

Thanks, I will look into the Video folder option, there is no real folder that I can point it to. Maybe I can create one or point to the strm links folder. Might work.

2. Yes, that is what I am afraid of. I guess I can request that feature to be added on whenever you have time.

Thanks,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob Qestion0