Background fanart for two TV Shows buttons
Sorry about that I really didn't try to offend you.. i thought i would even contribute a little
I will try not to bother you that much then Sad

But I got to ask about this anyway, using 4.0.5 in Includes_Home.xml i created a second TV shows button for currently running shows and one for old ones that I like to save. So i created two separate folders and made smart playlists, that part work great. But at the home screen only one shows the fanarts.. my file looks like this:
Code:
                </item>
                <item id="3">
                    <label>20343</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/TV Shows-smart.xsp", return)</onclick>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Home_TVShows_Fanart_Background)">home-tvshows-background</include>
                    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Home_TVShows_Fanart_Background)">home-tvshows-background-fanart</include>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows)</visible>
                </item>

<item id="19">
                    <label>TV Shows (*)</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/TVDownload.xsp", return)</onclick>
                    <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(Home_TVShows_Fanart_Background)">home-tvshows-background</include>
                    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Home_TVShows_Fanart_Background)">home-tvshows-background-fanart</include>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Menu_TVShows)</visible>
                </item>

So I just edited the part with the xsp in the first one, that work fine. But the second one just show the "blank screen" tv and not the pictures slideshow inside
yeah, seems we got off to a really bad start.

i don't mind answering a question or two in case you can't figure things out.
but if you're planning to make a lot of changes, the skinning manual i referred you to
is the best place to start should you want to do some serious skinning.

about contributing stuff, sure that's always more than welcome.
but please keep things to yourself until you completely finished whatever you're planning to change.

now, as for your question...
find the <include name="Home_TVShows_Fanart"> section in Includes_Home.xml

change this part of the visible condition of the multiimage control:
Container(5040).HasFocus(3) --> [Container(5040).HasFocus(3) | Container(5040).HasFocus(19)]

cheers,
ronie
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Oh yes this is just great, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background fanart for two TV Shows buttons0