XBMC Slow Updating fanart
I just purchased a Zotac Zbox Nano AD12. It has a AMD E2-1800 processor with AMD Radeon HD7340 APU. I added in a 64gig SSD as well as 8 Gigs of ram. I installed Windows 7 and used the AMD utility to update my graphic drivers to the newest

I installed XBMC Eden and I added my movie sources in via SMB shares. The problem I run into is when I scroll through the movies, there is a 1-3 second delay before the new movie displays the correct folder.jpg and fanart.jpg. All my movies are in individual folders. I have an i3 laptop with integrated graphics which I installed xbmc eden, and that laptop the movies update fine with no delay. On the Zbox, I am on the default skin.

Any suggestions? I am totally confused. I would think this box would be powerful enough to display these images
Removed windows and installed Open ELEC, and it works perfect. Strange how windows caused this problem
I have the same problem here, I'm using windows 8 on zotac ad12 with 8gb ram and 250gb ssd and the fanart takes a long time to update.

(2013-01-12, 14:30)c4xuxo Wrote: I have the same problem here, I'm using windows 8 on zotac ad12 with 8gb ram and 250gb ssd and the fanart takes a long time to update.

And the problem is gone (somehow). I don't know exactly what fixed this problem but now its working pretty good with 212 entries on the database, probably with more entries it will become slower.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Slow Updating fanart0