Central database with Frodo and Eden
Hi!

I am using currently using XBMC on my laptop and htpc and would like to test Frodo on my laptop. However, the database and movies are stored centrally on my Nas using PHPmyAdmin.

Is the Frodo RC2 backwards compatible with the database created by Eden? If not, how do I make Frodo RC2 work with my Eden-database and, later when Frodo stable is released, does the database need to updated when I upgrade the htpc to Frodo Stable?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Daan
TV: Panasonic L32E5
AVR: Panasonic BTT282
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
REMOTE: Logitech Harmony 555
STORAGE: Synology DS211 [2TB]
GAMING: PS3 Classic 80GB
You mean like a MySQL (wiki) library? If so, no. For MySQL to work in XBMC, all XBMC devices must be on the same version for it to sync. Otherwise they'll create two isolated libraries, one for each version.
Yeah, haha, exactly. I couldn't think of the right term while I was writing the post.

Anyway, that answers my question: I guess I'll wait till the stable is released then. Thanx!
TV: Panasonic L32E5
AVR: Panasonic BTT282
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
REMOTE: Logitech Harmony 555
STORAGE: Synology DS211 [2TB]
GAMING: PS3 Classic 80GB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Central database with Frodo and Eden0