[RELEASE] TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey Tournament
Hello all,

I've wrote a plugin to work with TSN's PPV WJHC streams. Once you are signed up with their pay service you can watch the streams in XBMC using this plugin. Works with live games as well as full and condensed replays.

Note: this plugin requires Frodo

ZIP: https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.T...master.zip
GIT: https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.TSN2013WJHC

So, yeah, enjoy!
Do you know if the ppv service is available outside of Canada?
I doubt it!
HEY! You don't have to be so excited about how backward this country is! ;-)

Sure would like to find a way to watch these games down here.
Sorry man. Maybe shoot TSN an email just to be sure.
OK, live support is live Smile If anyone is using this feel free to post back and let me know if its working.
(2012-12-24, 14:18)micahg Wrote: Sorry man. Maybe shoot TSN an email just to be sure.

sorry indeed. TSN is only streaming in canada and nobody seems to be streaming it in the states. Like I said, sorry indeed.
Thanks for taking a shot at this.

Tried installing this from the zip on OpenELEC 2.0 (Eden) on ION x64 build - got a message when attempting install:

Dependencies not met.
vijayk416, I'll update the top post to mention it requires Frodo. I believe there is a newer version of OpenELEC with a frodo RC. Unfortunately, Eden does not support HLS streaming.
Thank you so much for this. I cloned git into addons dir and 5 minutes later I'm watching HD world juniors with the announcers I know and love.
Glad to hear it Smile
One complaint: the plugin is not disabling the screensaver or power saving mode of my TV. My screen is going blank after a couple minutes until I press a button on my remote. This does not happen with other videos (including video plugins).
Typically that isn't a function of the plugin AFAIK... Maybe there is an xbmc bug there though if you want to submit a report. I've seen that behavior before on my gnome desktop playing other video.... What environment are you running?
Ubuntu 12.04 running xbmc-standalone (i.e. no DE or window manager). I guess I'll open a a bug later tonight.
I take back my complaint. I remembered I had recently killed the xbmc process while trying to get my ipod "official xbmc remote" keyboard to work. After a reboot the problem went away. I guess the new xbmc process didn't bind to X properly, or my ipod remote keyboard put xbmc into a weird state.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey Tournament0