Win 3D with LG TV
I have the 55LM615S and use mostly Half-OU 3D MKVs.

When I start the video I see the full screen but when I set the TV to 3D I have a small black border around the video.
I know that its because 2 images are not exactly over each other but is there a way to zoom in a bit so I dont see them?

Its doesnt seem possible with the tv because I cant enter the setting in 3D mode so it probably would have to be a software solution.

AMD A6, Win8x64 and a Denon 1612 between TV and PC.

EDIT:
Looks like its an overscan problem the TV isnt using the overscan setting set in the AMD drivers for 3D but when I change them so 3D fits the screen it cuts stuff off the 2D movies.

Is it possible to sync refresh rate only for 2D Movies and not for 3D movies so it just plays 3D Movies with 60hz?
For SBS 3D files or OU 3D files you will need to ensure that you have 0% on the over/under scan settings in catalyst otherwise you get overlap issues.

You should be able to get the TV to 'Fit to screen' on the picture settings. I have a samsung tv but this works perfectly and auto corrects any scan issues.

worth a try anyway
HTPC specs:
Samsung 40" ES8000 3DTV, Win8 Pro 64bit, Intel Core i3 530, ATI HD5450, Antec Minuet HTPC Case, 6GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333, Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3
Yea like I said this helps for 3D but then it cuts of the border in 2D.

Right now Im just watching everything with 60hz and it looks ok, so if there is no other way Im ok with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D with LG TV0