Linux  Xbmc 11 unbuntu doesnt auto start to xbmc screen
hello lovely peaple . i got a search on the web and cant find anything about this. maby a noob question
what do i wrong . when i start the pc it going everytime to the unbuntu screen. i want to start pc and going to xbmc how can i fix this? is there an optoin for this ?
xbmc autostart via upstart/xinit http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1225202

uNi
(2012-12-24, 14:33)kelvinno Wrote: when i start the pc it going everytime to the unbuntu screen. i want to start pc and going to xbmc how can i fix this? is there an optoin for this ?

Did you install XBMC as an application on a standard Ubuntu system or are you referring to XBMCbuntu? If it's the former, do what uNiversal suggested above. If it's XBMCbuntu you're using, then click the Shutdown icon on the desktop (IIRC, the lower-right corner) and select Log-out. On the log-in page, enter your Username, Password and, on the third input field, click the arrow to open the menu list and select "XBMC" instead of "XBMCbuntu", then click "Login". You should now boot directly into XBMC (and, likewise, every time you restart your system).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc 11 unbuntu doesnt auto start to xbmc screen0