Win Never Mind
Its been a while since I have posted (busy life and all...) and I hate to break my silence with a debug log but...Here we go.

I currently cannot use XBMC because it crashes constantly shortly after ten minutes of use. After the crash I have to hardboot the pc to get it back. If I leave the desktop up and no XBMC running then I do not have any problems.

My HTPC is connected to my AVR via HDMI
See my signature for hardware details.

XBMC, Frodo RC2 is crashing constantly even when idle. For this test I powered on my htpc, turned on debugging and let the system set idle on the system/debug screen. After 10 or 11 minutes the display goes blank and my tv goes from 1920x1080 to 480p display. XBMC is unresponsive. At this point I have to hard boot the PC.

This is a clean install with only Aeon Nox 4.0, its required addons that I use and Pandora. This problem also happens while running Confluence.

I have attached the debug file to pastebin

Debug File (pastebin)

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, your my only hope.Confused
PS. Have a Merry Christmas!
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Well, I uninstalled Frodo RC2 and went back to a clean install of Eden. Problem continues. I also updated my nvidia drivers and that changes nothing. This eliminates XBMC from the problem since I used Eden for ages without problems. It seems to me that the issue may be with my graphics card? I don't see anything in the xbmc logs or the event viewer (system or application errors).

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to try before I drop cash on a new GT430? Also, anyone know of any deals on this card? I'm not seeing very many choices with this model due to its age. I wonder if there is a cheaper option now that offers bitstreaming hd audio and passthrough.

Thanks
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
Yay, I got it working. The problem was my graphics card. A cable from my power supply somehow ended up blocking the fan on my gt430. At least that was an easy fix. Sorry to bother everyone with this.
How to use Git
Glad you found issue - welcome back Wink
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Never Mind0