No Settings menu, need help
Shocked 
I switched over to the AEON skin just to take a look. The settings menu is absent so I can not make any changes to its appearance or make any changes to menus and submenus.

Most importantly, without the settings menu, i cannot change back to any other skin. Can someone please help me access the settings menu? I am using XBMC on my Apple TV 2.

thanks in advance,
Steve
Press DOWN.
There is no system menu so pressing down under any of the other home screen menus just takes me to the submenus for those items. Like pressing down under the videos menu allows me to access files, sources and add ons. I need to gain access to the appearance submenu of the systems/settings menu so that I can change skins. If I can't do it on screen, I need instructions as to how to do it via ssh or any other method.
Thanks for the response.

Anyone else have other suggestions?
Press DOWN... twice.
@sgconer: I just transfered to this skin as well and as CutSickAss says, you need to press the DOWN button twice to see the settings.

If you are on "movies" for example on the homescreen and push DOWN, you will see sub menu's If you press DOWN again, the settings that you are looking for, will pop up on the bottom of the screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Settings menu, need help0