Linux How to Added Support Audio "Singles" and "Compilations"
Hello Friends!Smile
I'm from Russia! I collect music in lossless. And I have a lot of singles, albums, compilations!

How to make xbmc understood and separated from albums and singles, compilations?
Why the developers have not made ​​partitions Singles and Compilations?

In the video section - no questions. There, all done very well! But in the audio section - all bad!

Please, help me.Sad

Thank You!
how did he get the sections on "singles" and "compilations"HuhHuh (watch video stop for 2:07 minuteConfusedecond)

Please help me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGz4-mHhBeI
for singles: make sure the 'album id3 tag' is empty when you scan songs to the library.

for compilations: no idea. never tried it myself. maybe this article can help you out:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...le_Artists

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Make sure the album artist and album title field is filled in
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes, I did, and a new section singles, but when clicked, it shows the singles like this:

And it is wrong. Singles should be separated.

I removed the tags in these singles (image flac+cue). In itself xbmc code developers need to fix. Only where it is necessary to write them?

in your screenshot, that's not 'Singles', it's 'Songs'.

those two are difeerent things.

Songs: all tracks belonging to an album
Singles: tracks that don't belong to any album

since you mention ape+cue, i assume it is an ablum.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You are wrong. In my case was opened section singles.
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

This can be seen in the pictures, as I show exactly what I open and it's singles.

Or maybe you have a different section offers singles? Please show it on video or image.
ah, sorry... the fact it says 'Songs' at the top of the screenshot confused me.

so, you have the Singles item in the library and it lists all the single tracks you have...
now what's wrong with it? i don't exactly understand what you mean with 'Singles should be separated'.

i think you're confusing Singles in xbmc with cd-singles or ep's that contain multiple tracks.
xbmc will treat those as albums.
If there is to "single" and there should be a single, but no tracks.
The idea is to go in the singles section, and then open the single "Doggy Style" and then only see the tracks.
And it turns out that all singles, in this case, two singles from various artists that stands in view of the tracks. - This is a bug xbmc. And who write to fix it, I do not know. May suggest to anyone of the developers to address?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Added Support Audio "Singles" and "Compilations"0