TV Shows aren't being refreshed - w/log
Been using XBMC just for a few weeks. I thought everything was working fine. However, I noticed that my "TV Shows" folder is not updating.

Running Eden with Confluence. Haven't customized anything other than adding some add-ons.

I have XBMC set to refresh on launch and it does. I can watch it go through and find my new movies I've added. However, it doesn't seem like it even tries to update the TV Shows. When I view them through XBMC it only shows a few episodes from certain shows. However, if I go look at what's actually out there, there are lots of episodes that aren't showing up in XBMC.

Can anyone help me figure out why?

When I check the log, it says:
Asked to lookup episode... online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

I don't think anything changed on my end but all of a sudden it doesn't find any shows. Hmm, how do I post the log file? Don't see a way to attach anything,

Thanks!
Here's a link to the log I just pulled after opening the program with a couple new episodes in place....
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1787993/xbmc.log
Get rid of any *.nfo files in that directory unless you had created them specifically for those shows and they are fully compatible with XBMC nfo format. If they were downloaded along with the TV show video files via torrent, get rid of them (move them out to another folder or erase them). Then rescan your library.
If I want to just rescan my whole "TV Shows" folder, in case there are others, can I just do a search for any .nfo files in my whole folder, delete them, and then do the set it to None and then back to TV Shows to get it to do a full rescan?

If I do that, does it also lose the watched vs unwatched info?
If all those *.nfo files have nothing to do with XBMC, they probably would have caused the associated video files to not get scanned into the library in the first place. Get them out of the way and rescan your library to see if the shows now get added.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows aren't being refreshed - w/log0