Running XBMC on my Android Tab to xbox 360
Hey guys - newbie here. I installed Frodo (xbmc for android) onto my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. It is running GREAT! What I want to do is to watch the movie on my TV through my xbox. Want to try to do this wirelessly. I enabled upnp on my FIOS router. Now my xbox 360 can see xbmc when I go to connected devices. But now what? When I go to xbmc on my tablet I go to "upnp devices" and I do not see my xbox 360 listed here. All I see is my home desktop machine. How do I get xbmc to recognize xbox as a upnp enabled device? I think its a network problem....for some reason xbox isn't showing up as upnp enabled. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!!
Right now XBMC can't push to the 360 or other UPnP devices. You have to go to the 360 and then browse XBMC from the 360. However, the ability to push video from the XBMC side is a planned feature for XBMC that will be added once XBMC v12 is released.
Thank you for that info! Can you tell me how to browse xbmc from my xbox? the xbmc resides on my tablet, but xbox can see it on the network. How do I browse it??
I don't have an Xbox360, so I don't know.
You have to enable UPNP in XBMC under services, then you browse to it on your 360 like any other UPNP device. It might work, it might not, let us know. Be kind of neat (and surprising) if it did.
I've tested it and it should work but keep in mind the Xbox 360 only supports a handful of media formats, XviD/AVI, WMV and H.264/MP4 (stereo AAC only).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Running XBMC on my Android Tab to xbox 3601