Xbmc not working
I've been using XBMC eden 11 on windows 7 64 for a couple of weeks now, today after I loaded a new movie, I went to see if the correct info was downloaded, but nothing was, it keeps on saying unable to connect to remote server. I haven't made any changes to XBMC or my computer, any idea what is going on. I'm able to stream xbmc server to my other devices.

Up until now I've been truly impressed with XBMC. GREAT WORK
Using IMDb for your movie scraper? If so, change to Universal Movie Scraper (which uses IMDb by default) or TVDB.
TVDB is the scraper I use. I couldn't figure out what the problem was so I uninstalled XBMC and re installed it, everything was fine, the remote server was working again in getting all info, all my movies were fine. Turned of XBMC, when I woke up today turned XBMC back on, to start adding my addons that i had previously the remote server was not working again.
I have traced the issue of the remote server not working to having enabled the http proxy server on the XBMC system settings, but that was enabled since day 1, I have got no idea why having it enabled is now causing this issue. Any ideas.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc not working 0