Req Native Client
I know this would be one of the things to save for the rainy day list, but how cool would it be for an entirely cloud based player that you log into via Chrome, and would have all the functionality and repository compatibility of the original clients?
I tried developing a solution for this myself for several months, but every time I programmed the nano-machines that made up my XBMC particle cloud, they would turn evil and attempt to destroy humanity :\
Ned Scott, what is the state of XBMC's development toward a client/server (or similarly structured) architecture?
(2012-12-29, 04:16)Ned Scott Wrote: I tried developing a solution for this myself for several months, but every time I programmed the nano-machines that made up my XBMC particle cloud, they would turn evil and attempt to destroy humanity :\

You have to sacrifice a human once in a while to keep them happy. They do great work here
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-29, 12:31)DiMag Wrote: Ned Scott, what is the state of XBMC's development toward a client/server (or similarly structured) architecture?
It's on the plan (sort of) using UPNP and drop MySQL.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Native Client0