New Storage Drive and set tv content problem Help
Hi all

I just built a new media server and put a new hard drive in there, i created 2 new folders one called tv show and the ofter movies. I added them to the videos using the add source and set the content. I added a couple of movies and tv shows and hit the (i) button to add them to the library.

Now i renamed my server later on and noticed the soruce needed to be changed so i removed the show and movie from the library and then added the new soruce again and set the content.

the problem now is that when i hit the (i) button to add the tv show or movie to the library nothing happens it does not even check the tv show to enter it into the library. I checked everything remvoed the library and even reset the computer but it still will not let me add the show or movie to the library.

can anyone help i am totaly stumped.

i am using windows 7 and xbmc 10.1

cheers have a happy new year
Use the clean library utility in settings>video your library is still hanging on to the old path.
Yep did that but still no joy. Strange thing is that 2 of the three shows that are in there load the info into the library but one show will not go in.

All the folders have the thumbs and info files but will nt place it in the library.

Cherrs
anyone as i just can not seem to get it into the library ?
Provide the exact name of the problematic show's folder, the exact name of a season folder (if used) and the exact name of a couple of its episodes.
Hi all

Never mind fixed it

What I had to do was make sure the server was not on and then clean the library and then turn the server on add the sources again and it then worked.

It seems it did not want to do this when the server was on and I cleaned the library. It must do a better job if the source is not there at all.

I don't know but it worked anyway bit of a pain just hope that its better in xbmc 12 as it seems to be a slight problem. Can not wait to try it out for the new hd audio.

Thanks for the help anyways

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Storage Drive and set tv content problem Help0