Android OUYA Game console
Anyone looking forward to this Android driven device? Could it be possible to convert it and run XBMC on it? What to you guys think? At $99 price range it seems to me there's possibilities here.

http://www.ouya.tv/

PS. Don't know if there was a thread for this so mods do as you must if I'm out of place.
Yeah there are threads and you might first wanna read before asking
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I did, guess I didn't went down the list enough. Either way, please close if you want. My bad.
Especially since they and xbmc announced themselves that it will be running on it....
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Cool, already pre-ordered mine.
Also ordered an OUYA. Even if I can never play a single game on it. It will be worth it as a XBMC media center! Which should be no problem as XBMC runs on my Galaxy Note phone which has a dual core. The cooled quadcore of the OUYA should have no problem whatsoever.
(2012-12-30, 05:29)Martijn Wrote: Especially since they and xbmc announced themselves that it will be running on it....

great news for tegra owners out there - if there is no big difference in drivers we can expect cheap tegra 2 sticks with hw decode pretty soon Smile
(2013-01-01, 01:19)RaggSokk3n Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 05:29)Martijn Wrote: Especially since they and xbmc announced themselves that it will be running on it....

great news for tegra owners out there - if there is no big difference in drivers we can expect cheap tegra 2 sticks with hw decode pretty soon Smile

tegra2 != tegra3 (aka OUYA)
Having a cooling fan will also be a plus for this new unit. I've seen some test videos and it looks good for gaming. They also played some YouTube that looked great with zero issues. Still work needs to be done for the commercial version. But for sure things could be good for OUYA.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OUYA Game console0