• 10(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
(2014-04-17, 13:41)RaZi3L Wrote:
(2014-03-04, 13:34)the-stig Wrote: I seem to be having a problem finding the Aeon Nox Extras Downloader, It installs ok from zip but when i go to addons and program addons it isn't there. :-(

Any suggestions please.

Kraig

Same problem here.. no one can help?

What version of NOX are using?
Hi there

Can I use Nox Extras Downloader with Aeon Nox version 5.1.3 ?
If not, is there any workarounds to let these extras work on 5.x version?
(2014-07-30, 20:52)Booch Wrote: Hi there

Can I use Nox Extras Downloader with Aeon Nox version 5.1.3 ?
If not, is there any workarounds to let these extras work on 5.x version?

Sorry Bro No go. Version 5 is not meant to do everything 4 did. BigNoid has made it clear that he wants it to be a light skin.
(2014-08-04, 07:03)reksp13 Wrote: Sorry Bro No go. Version 5 is not meant to do everything 4 did. BigNoid has made it clear that he wants it to be a light skin.
i see, thanks
Any way to get this to work on Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Gotham?. I really want the colored icons. I have everything else purple but the blue folder icons really annoy me.
Is Nox Extras Downloader available within xbmc add ons to download ? If not how do I go about getting these fabulous skins on my XBMC?.Running on Openelec.
Is Nox Extras Downloader available from ADD-ONS or does it have to be loaded some other way?
If your running AN 4.0 then the link in the first post download it and un-zip it in your add-ons folder
If your using AN 4.1.9.9 Gotham AKA Warlions mod than use this on https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8smr-HT...FXa1E/edit
@reksp13
through all those Aeon versions I am get lost.
I use Aeon 4.1.9.9a and get the message not suitable for this Aeon version.
What can I do to get extra downloader to work?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader6