• 21(current)
Comskip for Linux released
(2015-10-29, 12:57)schumi2004 Wrote: I'm asking this because i create a Synology Package for it ...
Brilliant! If you need someone for testing, please let me know... :-)
HI All,

I'm trying to install comskip on a Debian Jessie headless server (I don't need the gui component of comskip). I am getting this issue:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libsdl1.2-dev : Depends: libdirectfb-dev (>= 0.9.22) but it is not going to be installed

Any ideas how I can proceed beyond the configuration stage?

Thanks

EDIT: No worries. I just didn't install libsdl1.2-dev and the GUI was not compiled...
Hi,

Is there already à Comskip package for synology, or if there's not is there à wat to install it manually.
I want to use Comskip with Tvheadend and kodi and look if That is gonna work.
(2016-02-05, 19:59)dt77h Wrote: Hi,

Is there already à Comskip package for synology, or if there's not is there à wat to install it manually.
I can compile standalone version for you or if your using tvheadend use latest version from Dierkse repo.

Didn't found the time yet to get it accepted to synology repo yet, still needs some work.
(2016-02-05, 20:05)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2016-02-05, 19:59)dt77h Wrote: Hi,

I can compile standalone version for you or if your using tvheadend use latest version from Dierkse repo.

Didn't found the time yet to get it accepted to synology repo yet, still needs some work.

Hi,

So you say That in the latest version of Tvheadend in the dierkse repo Comskip is build in ?
If yes hoe can I use That option.
I have checked the option skip commercial in Tvheadend but nothing happend. Big Grin
You need to use full path to start/launch it, mostly

/volume1/@appstore/tvheadend testing/bin/comskip

On spksrc wiki I created a topic that should help you
OK cool, thanks I go take à look at it
(2016-02-07, 02:39)dt77h Wrote: OK cool, thanks I go take à look at it.

OK found it but do I have to make à .ini file myself, because there is no .ini file located in /volume1/@appstore/Tvheadend testing/Bin/
Hey schumi2004,

would you mind to pm me a running version of comskip for evansport cpu? I'm trying almost for 2 years building that and still did not reach my goal...... maybe you evem find the time giving me instructions on how to use spksrc correctly?

thx in advance

Marco
Here is your package for evansport, will send some extra info via pm

https://schumi2004.stackstorage.com/inde...KhncUCRAHT
many thx for your superfast reaction. i installed it already and began testing.......
(2016-02-15, 10:30)seminox Wrote: many thx for your superfast reaction. i installed it already and began testing.......

No problem Wink

I'll upload other builds later today so other users can benefit from it as well.
cool shumi2004,

thanks for your effort. i was waiting for this a long time.
Here you can find current builds available for Synology (DSM toolchain 5.2) Comskip version 0.81.090
https://schumi2004.stackstorage.com/inde...lJo8Lbox6w

Note: This is a standalone package. If your using TVHeadend grab the latest TVH package from Dierkse repo, he included comskip in his latest packages http://syno.dierkse.nl/

Uploaded now are (all done):
- 88f6281
- alpine
- armada370 / armada375 / armadaxp
- avoton
- braswell
- bromolow
- cedarview
- comcerto2k
- evansport
- monaco
- ppc853
- qoriq
- x64
- x86

It's already submitted as PR to SynoCommunity repo but i need to fix stuff to meet spksrc's requirements.
That is because they want me to link it against separate ffmpeg build (because of package size) but until ffmpeg isn't updated on their end i can't finish it (using a newer ffmpeg version then available on spksrc repo).

Some info that can get you started can be found here:
Ignore typo's or grammar, just typed it quickly for personal reference.
http://pastebin.com/t42xQLjv
Very nice,
Thank you so much
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comskip for Linux released6