• 48(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
I'm on windows :/
I have to disable it in the skin or delete plugin?
I only did disable it in the skin settings.
I'm not really good with windows command so I can't provide you an equivalent of the 'find' command for linux but
Code:
find . -name "extrafanart"  -delete
is bound to find and delete every folder named "extrafanart" in the directory you are. You can remove them by hand: there should be one of them in each tvshow folder and only one of them in your movies folder (if you have multiple movies folder, I guess there will be one in each).
Hope this help Smile.
Love this skin!

Any plans to support Gotham also?
Still using and loving this skin to. An easier fix for those with Extra fanart using Gotham is to edit Dialogvideoinfo.xml file:

remove the following lines

<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ExtraFanart.Enabled)">SetProperty(extrafanart,.)</onload>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ExtraFanart.Enabled)">SetProperty(extrafanartshows,.)</onload>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ExtraFanart.Enabled)">SetProperty(extrafanartepisodes,.)</onload>
I wish I had the skills to continue this mod, it provides the best of Xperience1080 with additions matching the quality of the original work and not altering too much. The other mod is very good, but removes too much of the overall design of the original skin.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
anybody plan on updating this , its still the best mod of xperience1080 , btw anyone know how to add the views from movies to files mode , youd expect all views to be available for everything , kinda odd , anyhow id appreciate it alot
I'm a bit of a noob to this, but I'm having problems getting the subtitles to work on this skin. When watching movies, pressing the subtitle icon on the bottom bar doesn't seem to bring up the subtitle menu. I noticed that in Settings -> Skin -> Add on, that the "Subtitle add on" doesn't do anything, however the "Songtext add on" right below, is showing a menu when I click on it.

Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
i still dont understand how spotlight works. i m still having empty 'spotlight'. can anyone help me shed some lights on how do i make use of the spotlight tile?
The spotlight tile will randomly show 6 items from your database, unless if you dont have movies or tv shows imported to xbmc, the tile will be empty.

I switched back to the original xperience skin anyways, since this one haven't been supported or updated in a while.
Hi,
I'm still using this skin with Frodo, but trying to switch to Kodi.

Is there a chance to view bugs fixed on this skin ?
Thanks
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
Not unless someone picks this mod up, which is unlikely but possible.

Ok, thanks.

I solved myself most of the bugs I encountered.
Virtual keyboard, set content window, set home categories window.

The keyboard still misses some keys but is totally working. Cool
Why wouldn't you try the Config Kaz ? Auto setup for XBMC + MPC-HC with ffdshow, reclock and all for perfect picture. :;):
wow!
This mod requires a lot of work to get it functional in Helix. However, you can take parts I've updated from 1080XF and use them for this - it will solve 90% of the problems.

(2015-01-26, 19:05)Piers Wrote: This mod requires a lot of work to get it functional in Helix. However, you can take parts I've updated from 1080XF and use them for this - it will solve 90% of the problems.

haha - same idea from just 80 km away. fizzeling around with this here ... write an PM :-)
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4