no movies liibrary
i have setup a new build with the following:

windows frodo rc2 with standard skin
windows 8 pro
xbmchub config tool

I am trying to add movies on my NAS through add files and the run the scraper, it scans the folder and i can see the movies as they are scanned through but nothing appears in library, the movies shortcut stays disabled on the skin but when i browse the added folder you can see all the movies with data.

However for TV shows its working fine, menu shortcut appears and i can browse all TV shows in library? same for music.

these NAS folders work fine with my other players which are mainly openelec.

have tried deleting the folder many times and adding files from scratch but whereas it appears to be doing it , nothing actually gets added to library.

have tried standard and universal movie scrapers. all files i have tried are MKV.

scratching my head now!! any ideas anyone?

Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC, scan your movie files directory for new content. When the scan completes, exit XBMC, locate your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log), and examine it to see why the movies were not added. If you wish others to review your log, upload its contents to www.xbmclogs.com and post the assigned URL to your uploaded log here with your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no movies liibrary0