OS X Fanart only under Movies, not in Videos? Why?
Hello ppl!

Have search for this with no luck, and I just wounder how can I get fanart under Videos too?
As it is right now it only shows a map for each movie, and when I switch to Movies and on the layout for Fanart I get fanart for all my movies...

Because Movies don´t show all my movies (e.g the Swedish ones), I then also want fanart under Videos where all my movies are listed!
Any one?
Turn on stacking, assuming you have movies in separate folders and you have no fanart.jpg locally.

If you provide some information about your filesystem layout, more help may be forthcoming.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-01-03, 21:56)jmarshall Wrote: Turn on stacking, assuming you have movies in separate folders and you have no fanart.jpg locally.

If you provide some information about your filesystem layout, more help may be forthcoming.

All my movies are in a folder on my server called 1080p that is shared with NFS, and my MacMini running Frodo RC3 is connected thru NFS to this share.

When I switch to the view of Movies and Fanart is ON, I got all the info of the movies and all fanart. But I got only a part of all my movies, some movies are left out e.g the Swedish ones and some other movies. Huh

But when I switch to the view Videos and go in the folder called 1080p and choose Fanart, all I got is blue folders and first when I go in to a folder and mark the moviefile I got some info about the movie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart only under Movies, not in Videos? Why?0