Frodo not showing latest under latest option
I've noticed recently that in frodo, some movies and shows will scrape, but do not appear under the latest movie or episode filter. For example last night, I added a movie (The Hobbit 1977) and a tv series season (Breaking Bad s01). In the status window in the corner I can see them being scraped but when I go to my widgets or latest filter neither show up. Now if I go and just search for them by scrolling through my entire library they are in fact there, so the scraper is working and putting them in my library. Am I doing something wrong or are others having this issue too. I suppose I can try adding something new after work tonight to post a debug log, but in the meantime I wanted to see if anyone else has seen this.
See Frodo FAQ (wiki). Basically, it uses file date instead of date added to XBMC.
Awesome, I figured it would be something easy. Sorting by file date is a strange change for me. Any reason it was chosen to be done this way? Also, with the advancedsettings file, do I just add that change on my main server or on all my client machines as well?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo not showing latest under latest option0