[MOD] Re-Colored Default Icons (Updated)
Nice stuff (using red)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thanks for adding it to extras phil65, Thanks for complements Smile

EDIT: Yeah! I got my first rep point Big Grin

My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hello, I updated this mod as it was way behind the latest GIT, all download links were updated (Im also trying a better file host site)
33 colored icons were added to each set bringing them all up to date (81 icons per set). Note I have not updated any .xbt files as Im not sure how to make them yet but the individual icon zips are up to date, as soon as I figure out the .xbt thing I'll update them as well.
(Unless CutSickAss or someone wants to help me out again Smile )

I'm using zippyshare which seems to be a much better file host, no wait times to download Smile

EDIT: See Below, thanks again to CutSickAss!
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-02-23, 01:36)ShadowTek Wrote: Hello, I updated this mod as it was way behind the latest GIT, all download links were updated (Im also trying a better file host site)
33 colored icons were added to each set bringing them all up to date (81 icons per set). Note I have not updated any .xbt files as Im not sure how to make them yet but the individual icon zips are up to date, as soon as I figure out the .xbt thing I'll update them as well.
(Unless CutSickAss or someone wants to help me out again Smile )

I'm using zippyshare which seems to be a much better file host, no wait times to download Smile

EDIT: I figured it out I think (How to make .xbt files)

I've updated the .xbt files accordingly in my original post, here they are again:
Icons_Blue
Icons_Green
Icons_Orange
Icons_Pink
Icons_Purple
Icons_Red
Icons_Yellow

Regarding the creation of .xbts, it is really easy to do so. Just download and extract the TexturePacker somewhere, extract the contents of one of your .zip files in the same folder (all the icons must be in a "media" folder"), and run TexturePacker.bat. It will read the contents of the "media" folder and create a "Textures.xbt" file. Rename to "Icons_XXXXXX.xbt" or whatever, delete "media", and repeat for the other .zip files.
Cool thanks man!!!! Your the best Smile

EDIT: Also thanks for the instructions for the texture packer!
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Re-Colored Default Icons (Updated)0