skin broken in frodo...any plans for update?
this skin is broken in frodo so far. any work being done on the update or thought being given to it.?
What is broken? After a clean install of Frodo and upgrade to latest git for rapier everything so far is working for me.
which version of Frodo? I beta 1, 2, or 3?

with beta 3, this and a whole lot of other skins, are currently broken because of file structure.

sure, you can force the skin on by doing a git, or unzipping... but I wouldn't trust that going forward as Frodo approaches its final release.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Most of the OSD stuff doesn't work on the Frodo RC1.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I'm going to see what is involved in getting this up to snuff for Frodo, I have zero skinning experience but this is the only skin with great item views on the home screen so I'm loathe to switch to something else.
Big ups! I would like to think that there are other people on this thread that know something about skinning...
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I've been using this skin so I'd be really happy if someone were to update it. I'm on the beta two and nothing major seems broken to me yet. Though the custom categories haven't worked since I've tried them, but I might of only tried those when I was on an alpha and not the last stable version of XBMC.
I'd like to have this skin working with Frodo (RC1) also and it would be great if a dtsma/dolby true hd logo could be added to videos that have them.
Hi all.

I have just made an update of Rapier for Frodo.

You can read all about it in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=151755

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin broken in frodo...any plans for update?0