Win Recently added movies - clearing
Hi everyone

Us there anyway to empty the recently added movies ?
I've just done a new install of xbmc and pointed it a nas with my movies and when it's scanned the films it's put random films in the recently added movies section - old films which I've watched I don't want in there. It's a handy feature which seemed to work ok and help when adding new films it was easy to find them.
But it's just full of random films

Please can someone help empty the list
Change the Content Type of that source to "None" (via the context menu), and it'll offer to remove everything.
It's not a source, it's a script. Not sure of how to empty it. Maybe delete the script database.
Did you install Eden or Frodo? Frodo changed the behaviour how recently added movies are interpreted. Eden took what was last added and Frodo looks on the timestamp of the files, that's the difference.

But you can force the old behaviour in Frodo by adding the follwoing line to your advancedsettings.xml:
Code:
 <advancedsettings>
       <videolibrary>
         <dateadded>0</dateadded>
       </videolibrary>
  </advancedsettings>
Take also a look in the FAQ.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
I've very glad I found this thread to relieve my confusion. Now that I understand it, I like this new handling because if I have to reload my movie db it always would lose the recently added sequence I once had. That being said, I had read much of the changes for Frodo but don't recall reading about this improvement and I wonder what else I might be missing. Anyone know of a more detailed list of changes for Frodo?
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added movies - clearing0