Popup in middle of screen
Love the Metropolis Theme. However, I keep running into an issue. I'm using mouse/keyboard and any time my mouse is moved into the middle of the screen, I got the popup that allows me to change the view, filter, etc... Any way to change the behavior of this so it's not constantly popping up? Maybe something like AEON does where you have to move the mouse all the way to the left of the screen?
Disable mouse support in the settings perhaps?
Metropolis doesn't support the mouse at this time.
(2013-01-02, 14:43)jingai Wrote: Metropolis doesn't support the mouse at this time.

The lack of that support is what keeps this skin from being the best! I love the skin, but quit using it a while back because all my HTPC's are used as a regular PC as well. (After all that is part of any Home Theater Personal Computer!) I keep checking this section of the forum hoping that mouse support has been added, but so far no luck. (The popup is very annoying to say the least!)
You do have a great skin here, and if you ever add mouse support, I'll be back using this great skin.
I do hope you will consider adding it.
(2013-01-02, 14:43)jingai Wrote: Metropolis doesn't support the mouse at this time.

Bummer. Really loved this theme but need mouse support. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere until mouse support is added. Thanks for the response.

It will likely be added eventually, but I couldn't say when. It's not very high priority for either Stoli or myself because neither of us personally uses a mouse with XBMC and we both currently have limited time to work on it as it is.

Anyone familiar with skinning is certainly welcome to add it in and submit a pull request, however Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Popup in middle of screen0