SKIN CONCEPT tap a touchscreen skin
hey kipor,

i admire your determination to get something done for xbmc.
you just need to find something that fits your skills.

there's plenty of way people can contribute to xbmc.
for instance, you could sign up at Transifex and help out with
translating xbmc, skins and other addons to your language.

or just help out other users on the forum with their problem.
you could help out with our wiki, report bugs you find in xbmc or addons...
just to name a few.

or hey, maybe invest some more time in your skin facebook page,
and do some blogging about all the latest and greatest skins.

cheers,
ronie
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i do blog abou the new skins on skin x fb page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-x/43...562?ref=hl i would like to make it into a site but all the sits i make look S**t
if sum one can help me make skinx into a site i will stop posting S**t on this site
(2013-01-06, 02:15)kipor Wrote: no one liks me =__= i love xbmc and i would like to do something

(2013-01-06, 03:36)kipor Wrote: if sum one can help me make skinx into a site i will stop posting S**t on this site

See, it's not that people dislike you per se. It's your sly(?) attempts to try to get other people to do your work for you that people find irritating.
If you want to make a skin, or even if you just want to make the concept art and hopefully have someone else make the skin, you first need the concept art for MANY screens.

This thread here shows you what I mean. He made screenshots for: home menu, tv shows, seasons and episode level. It gives you an overall sense of how a skin may look/feel/operate.

Posting a shot, a poor one at that, of just 4 posters doesn't really show anyone anything. Sad

Hope you find your way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SKIN CONCEPT tap a touchscreen skin6