Recently added items
Hi,

Recently added items is great when it shows the screenshots on the main menu. For TV Shows and Movies this still works in Frodo. But for Videos where it shows half and half on each side in Eden...this is no longer showing...

Is this intentional? I very much like to hide TV Shows and Movies, I like them as submenus....but don't want to sacrifice my recently added snapshots!

Thanks!
I was sifting through the code to do some mods, and it looks like to me that the feature was removed in th Frodo version. At least I didn't see the code that would show it.
I using XBian what is XBMC distro for Raspberry Pi and this is using only Frodo build. I also have the default Confluence skin and the system shows the recently added Audio/Video on the main screen as it should

Image Image

Are you sure you have selected

System>Settings>Appearance>Skin>Settings>Home Window Options>Recently Added Widgets

Please check
@rikardo1979:
First, this is not the default confluence, it's my MOD
Sceond, nobody doubted it did not work where you showed us...

If you highlight "videos", not movies or so, it does not appear anymore...

And yes, this feature has been removed for Frodo...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
OK, sorry my bad here as I understood he meant that its not showing the recently added under movies/music Wink
and I used this moded Confluence skin, but is still Confluence just slightly modded (nice work anyway)
So sorry guys for my wrong expression here, shame on me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added items0