WIP TEST ITX GA-E350N
This is the setup

ITX: Gigabyte GA-E350N rev.1.0 ( VGA set to 512MB )
HDD:Seagate ST500DM002
MEM: KVR1333D3S8N9/2GB
CASE: LINK WORLD 920
ODD: NB CD/DVD-COMBO
COST: 345$
OS1: 7 ULTIMATE
OS2: XP PRO SP3

I WILL BE TESTING ALL FEATURES IN XBMC.
I have the PC until i ship it on monday, and hope to test config for htpc usage.

p.s. if any of you think of a good test or would like to know the results of anytest let me know.

What exactly are you testing?
Intel NUC 11 NUC11PAHi3 // LibreELEC 11.0
FPS IN VIDEO FORMATS
CPU LOAD
ect.

I'd get a new keyboard for it, because your caps lock is obviously broken Wink
(2013-01-04, 22:59)Chimera2345 Wrote: I'd get a new keyboard for it, because your caps lock is obviously broken Wink

The shoemaker always has the worst shoes Cool
IDLE
Hardware monitor
Temperature 0 43°C (109°F)
Temperature 2 34°C (93°F) [0x22] (TMPIN2)
Fan 0 2547 RPM [0x109] (FANIN0)

Hardware monitor AMD ADL
Voltage 0 0.86 Volts [0x35E] (VIN0)
Temperature 0 50°C (121°F) [0x32] (TMPIN0)

Future Mark detected w7 73°C @1280x1024 AA Off bench mark 2fps avr.. HOT!!!
Need to sort cooling.

It will be used for POS apps sooooooooo
quiet, pretty fast for todays standards.
Thay are replacing old mATX 478s Pentium 4.
Futuremark is completely over the top for what the processor will be doing in XBMC, I doubt it will get to that temp with normal video playback. It can't do 3D or Hi10P so they're irrelevant for temps on load anyway.

The Config performed excelent for the money. 60fps in xbmc, 15% cpu load. While watching HD movies it didnt block or had any sound video distortion, 45% cpu load while playback HD on 80" HDTV connected over HDMI.

The case had a cooling fan on the top witch i connected to sys.fan with no fan speed control. The temp droped from 45°C to 35°C after mod. Rofl

Nice looking case, it not made for silence as it has 3 fans. The 150W PSU is strong enough to power stronger configurations than this. The only shortfall of the case is the poor quality of psu section who came cracked. Angry

It will be used for POS apps and i hope the customer will be happy. This was my first build with AMD Based ITX bord. I can only say that I am surprised at how everything works. Much better than the Intel Atom processor based bords.

I soon getting the Zotec D2700-ITX WiFi Supreme this bord promises.

(2013-01-05, 02:04)Malosar Wrote: Futuremark is completely over the top for what the processor will be doing in XBMC, I doubt it will get to that temp with normal video playback. It can't do 3D or Hi10P so they're irrelevant for temps on load anyway.

I know that, but so can roughly predict all the problems. For Atoms never had these problems no matter how many tortured did not exceed 53C. These computers are going to someone who does not have IT support. I have to be sure that they will not be back at least 2 years as a guarantee to the computer lasts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TEST ITX GA-E350N0