Awesome...and congrats on the baby and promotion
Is this still alive?
Assistance with Welo 2...
Skin looks nice man Smile
Keep up the good work, once its done I'll give it a crack
(2013-05-21, 15:59)leftywhat Wrote: Skin looks nice man Smile

Hi lefty,

I'm slowly getting bits done. In the process of converting the code and recreating the textures to1920x1080 resolution.

Cheers Wink
(2013-05-22, 22:59)liquidskin76 Wrote:
(2013-05-21, 15:59)leftywhat Wrote: Skin looks nice man Smile

Hi lefty,

I'm slowly getting bits done. In the process of converting the code and recreating the textures to1920x1080 resolution.

Cheers Wink

Sweet, sounds good mate.
Really looks like a clean and neat skin, can't wait to try it out.

Currently I use MQ4 but there are some things your skin does better, so wouldn't mind giving it a go.
Your menus are neater, movie info is far better...I like how its simple and shows just the fanart in movie info with a few selections down the bottom, looks pretty cool.
Will be interesting to see your viewtypes for games (using adv launcher), haven't see whats around, I use panel viewtype in mq4 which works pretty well except its lacking horizontal view for Super Nintendo covers Sad
Quick update...

I'm starting to slowly resume work on Welo v2. Currently working through the 720 to 1080 conversion.

Cheers Wink
Our patience is put to the test. Can hardly wait.
Quick update...

The 1080 code and texture update is complete. Thanks again to phil65 for his skin xml converter and the 720 to 1080 code conversion feature! Wink

Onwards with the weather redesign now Big Grin. Then complete the dialog screen redesigns, then the redesigned settings section.

Cheers!
I know this post is not of any use but I'm so glad you started working on it again that I had to let you know. Wink

Keep up the good work !
This is very nice and clean! Can't wait for that first beta!
Nice to see some excited users waiting in the wings! Cheers guys. Wink
Weather redesign was completed a few days ago. Not 100% convinced so I might revisit later. Onwards with the new dialog screens now.

Cheers
Awesome, I love this skin and can't wait to be able to use it again.
sorry for the google translator.Do you plan to support russian language and russian keyboard?
very would love to see the skin on the russian
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC1