• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only
Thanks you sooo much for this skin, it's awesome!
It makes my enjoyment of XBMC even better!! (hey! it's really not only the inside that counts Wink )

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do Smile
I am having some problems with a movie widget, Latest movies is a bit hit and miss, it list's some and others it does not the order is messed up also, if I add a new movie, if it appears in the widget it could be the 4th down rather than the 1st.
i have a question: are widgets and live backgrounds related to the whole library and not as in nox 3.6 usable with each playlist (ex. widget show last movies add to hd playlist), or i'm not able to use? peppe
(2013-01-06, 17:28)peppe_sr Wrote: i have question: are widgets and live backgrounds related to the whole library and not as in nox 3.6 usable with each playlist (ex. widget show last movies add to hd playlist), or i'm not able to use? peppe

add the playlists you want to use to the smart playlist manager, then you´ll get the widget options.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I can't seem to be able to fix the skin. When I go to Add-Ons, and search for AEON NOX it is set to BROKEN, and the only option I get is CHANGE LOG, and it says version 4.0.6.
How can I fix it?
I would like to do a clean XBMC install, but I do not want to loose the watched flag of my whole library.
I installed Frodo RC3 today.

Thanx in advance for any help.
(2013-01-06, 14:36)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:32)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks for all the great work on the skin...I had been gone for several weeks and was starting to get XBMC withdrawals. Smile

I'm trying to figure out how smart playlists work in the new version. Is it possible to create a main menu item based on a smart playlist, then also set the info line to show the number of movies in the playlist, and use Live DVD Cases for the background with the playlist as the source? I am running Frodo RC 3 with Nox 4.06 from the repo and have script.playlists installed. I don't see any options in the info line and Live DVD Cases dialog boxes that would allow me to select my playlists though.

On another topic, is the following possibly a bug? When adding a custom sub menu group to a main menu item, if I select sub menu group 10 Nox automatically also adds sub menu group 1 to the main menu item. This doesn't seem to happen when adding the other sub menu groups, just number 10. Tested on 2 machines with same result.

Thanks again Phil and Big Noid!
if you set up a playlist in the smart playlist manager you will get those options.
and yes, the submenu thing is a bug.

Thanks Phil, it worked perfectly. Just took me a while to find the Smart Playlist Manager, lol.

The only thing I'd like to change now is the Live DVD Cases for Television. Right now it looks like all of the available options are for episodes. On my system, that results in a screen full of posters for the same show. Is it possible to have a Latest Shows widget, or some other way to have a show's poster only show up once?

(Edit: I previously used Recommended Episodes to only display a show's poster once, but it doesn't look like this widget is available to use with smart playlists.)

Thanks again!
(2013-01-06, 18:17)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:32)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks for all the great work on the skin...I had been gone for several weeks and was starting to get XBMC withdrawals. Smile

I'm trying to figure out how smart playlists work in the new version. Is it possible to create a main menu item based on a smart playlist, then also set the info line to show the number of movies in the playlist, and use Live DVD Cases for the background with the playlist as the source? I am running Frodo RC 3 with Nox 4.06 from the repo and have script.playlists installed. I don't see any options in the info line and Live DVD Cases dialog boxes that would allow me to select my playlists though.

On another topic, is the following possibly a bug? When adding a custom sub menu group to a main menu item, if I select sub menu group 10 Nox automatically also adds sub menu group 1 to the main menu item. This doesn't seem to happen when adding the other sub menu groups, just number 10. Tested on 2 machines with same result.

Thanks again Phil and Big Noid!
if you set up a playlist in the smart playlist manager you will get those options.
and yes, the submenu thing is a bug.

Thanks Phil, it worked perfectly. Just took me a while to find the Smart Playlist Manager, lol.

The only thing I'd like to change now is the Live DVD Cases for Television. Right now it looks like all of the available options are for episodes. On my system, that results in a screen full of posters for the same show. Is it possible to have a Latest Shows widget, or some other way to have a show's poster only show up once?

Thanks again!

not without script adjustments.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2013-01-06, 18:20)phil65 Wrote: not without script adjustments.

Thanks for the quick response, I'll keep playing with it. Smile

(2013-01-06, 18:12)[eFe] Wrote: I can't seem to be able to fix the skin. When I go to Add-Ons, and search for AEON NOX it is set to BROKEN, and the only option I get is CHANGE LOG, and it says version 4.0.6.
How can I fix it?
I would like to do a clean XBMC install, but I do not want to loose the watched flag of my whole library.
I installed Frodo RC3 today.

Thanx in advance for any help.

Phil? any idea how can I fix the skin ? Thx !
Great skin. Thanks for all the hard work. It is greatly appreciated!
(2013-01-06, 11:45)st graveyard Wrote: Love love love the skin!!! thanks. And now my widgets work ;-) awesome.

I will be posting my remarks soon (just a few).

One thing I did already notice ... In the homescreen, some of my custom backgrounds don't fill up the whole screen anymore (while in the tv or movie section, that same picture (fanart) does) ...
then those images aren´t 16:9.

Well, you are right, but the thing is that those backgrounds weren't in 16:9 either before this update, so if they could be stretched like they always were, it would be great. ^^

(2013-01-06, 19:09)ZakiKuro Wrote:
(2013-01-06, 11:45)st graveyard Wrote: Love love love the skin!!! thanks. And now my widgets work ;-) awesome.

I will be posting my remarks soon (just a few).

One thing I did already notice ... In the homescreen, some of my custom backgrounds don't fill up the whole screen anymore (while in the tv or movie section, that same picture (fanart) does) ...
then those images aren´t 16:9.

Well, you are right, but the thing is that those backgrounds weren't in 16:9 either before this update, so if they could be stretched like they always were, it would be great. ^^

will probably implement an option for that. "scale" doesn´t work with all background types too well, that´s why i switched to "keep" (which works perfectly when using scraper fanart)
Thank you for the quick answer, and for your amazing work.
Sorry to be a pain. But, I tried everything I could of think of. I deleted all folders skin.aeon.nox, and still when I go to GET ADD-ONS -> ALL ADD-ONS -> SKINS ... I get a list of four items; AEON NOX, BACK ROW, HYBRID and TRANSPARECNY!. All set as broken. When I select AEON NOX, it says version 4.0.6 and the only option available is CHANGE LOG.

I have always used this skin and is unrepleaceable! please help.
Regards & Thank you.
(2013-01-06, 20:32)[eFe] Wrote: Sorry to be a pain. But, I tried everything I could of think of. I deleted all folders skin.aeon.nox, and still when I go to GET ADD-ONS -> ALL ADD-ONS -> SKINS ... I get a list of four items; AEON NOX, BACK ROW, HYBRID and TRANSPARECNY!. All set as broken. When I select AEON NOX, it says version 4.0.6 and the only option available is CHANGE LOG.

I have always used this skin and is unrepleaceable! please help.
Regards & Thank you.

Which version of frodo do you use? I think that the fast way is to create an new userdata folder.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only14