Slideshow 0.3 showing black screen
My favorite screensaver addon hasn't worked property since I installed Frodo RC 1 all the way through to RC 3.

I've got version 0.3 installed and want to use Artist fan art. I'm also using the Frodo beta version of Aeon Nox.

Is there any suggestions on what I can do to track down the issue?
Same problem for me, although it does work on the hybrid skin so i think this is a Nox 4.0 problem
I use nox and it works for me
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
try this version:
screensaver.xbmc.slideshow-0.0.5.zip

enable debuglogging in xbmc,
start the screensaver
and paste your Debug Log on xbmclog.com

post a link to your log below.

cheers,
ronie
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie. I have the same issue with the slideshow screensaver. I'm trying to stream from a upnp nas box. Installed the zip file. Don't see an attach button at the moment, but I'll send my log when I can.

Edit: Here's a link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/472152/xbmc.log
(2013-01-08, 04:14)805mike Wrote: Thanks Ronie. I have the same issue with the slideshow screensaver. I'm trying to stream from a upnp nas box. Installed the zip file. Don't see an attach button at the moment, but I'll send my log when I can.

Edit: Here's a link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/472152/xbmc.log

thanx for the feedback!

myself, i have zero experience with upnp sources,
but judging by the log output, it's safe to assume it's not supported by the screensaver addon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow 0.3 showing black screen0