Win WIP Visual Studio 2012 project
(2013-01-09, 23:09)Tolriq Wrote: I must admit I have not yet pass too much time trying to compile on VS 2012 but at the moment following the things I read quickly I ended with some errors in EPG:

Erreur 71 error C2664: 'std::pair<_Ty1,_Ty2> std::_Tree<_Traits>::insert(std::pair<const _Kty,_Ty> &&)' : impossible de convertir le paramètre 1 de 'std::pair<_Ty1,_Ty2>' en 'std::pair<_Ty1,_Ty2> &&' c:\_android\gitrepos\xbmc.off\xbmc\epg\epg.cpp 99 1 XBMC

Erreur 72 error C2664: 'std::make_pair' : impossible de convertir le paramètre 2 de 'EPG::CEpgInfoTagPtr' en 'EPG::CEpgInfoTagPtr &&' c:\_android\gitrepos\xbmc.off\xbmc\epg\epg.cpp 357 1 XBMC

The more users will migrate to Windows 8 the more users will use Visual Studio 2012 Smile

I have the same problem How did you solve it ?
@Jani dxmath is not supported on older systems. The reason for dx9 and d3d9x is to be compatible with xp and up.
The janitor, cleaner of cruft, defender of style. Also known as the unfunny guy that doesn't understand signatures.
(2013-03-18, 14:23)Trem Wrote: @Jani dxmath is not supported on older systems. The reason for dx9 and d3d9x is to be compatible with xp and up.
Have I overlooked something? I did google that DXMath also supports XP:
Quote:DirectXMath in the Windows 8.0 SDK is compatible with Windows XP (it can be used to target Windows XP applications using Visual C++ 2010 and the Windows 8.0 SDK)
on VS 2013e I get around 50 errors mainly on
UnrarXLib(40), visMilkdrop(7), libRTV(2)...
we (xbmc/master) don't use vs2013 yet. switch will be done AFTER Gotham release.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3511
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP Visual Studio 2012 project0