CU LRC Lyric Help
Hope this is the correct thread to ask a question about CU LRC Lyrics. I am running Frodo RC3 Windows version and Aeon Nox skin and have installed/configured the CU LRC Lyric addon successfully. Where I am confused is when I launch a song and select "M" I have the option to select "Lyrics," which I do and then I am prompted to "Chooses Song." That is where I am lost/stuck and have no idea how to choose a song or link to current playing song. I just escape out and XBMC continues where I left off before selecting "Lyric" from the OSD.

I posed in the CU LRC thread and they suggested it was a skin issue....

Any direction or advice?

Thanks For An Awesome Skin!
Same issue here. Runnin the same versions as Govnah above. No lyrics at all with this versions.
Not a skin issue
Strange, If I change the skin to Confluence it works. Switching back to Aeon Nox and the lyrics dont show anymore.
also noticed that extra music info doesn't display similar artist when in now playing mode. Artist info dipslays fine, but both squares with similar artist are left blank.
Music db is fine and up to date.
let me know if any log is needed.

thanks for the most awesome skin for xbmc up to date Smile
CU and LRC lurics are both working fine on my setup, so i really doubt its a skin issue. Artist info is also working fine on my setup for similiar artist as well.
For the lyrics issue you can post a debug log, for the artist info: all we do is display the scripts thumbs, so if its working on my setup its something on your end.
Tried deleting skin files, guisettings etc and started from scratch. Unfortunatley I got the same result Sad
here is the debug log.

http://pastebin.com/YZybAdd9

I've tried with two different skins and they both work fine with lyrics. As soon as I use Aeon Nox it just stops when loading lyrics and says "choose song"

Ah i see. Iwas not aware of the new addon cu lrc lyrics. I thought you meant both cu and lrc lyrics separately. I can reproduce with that addon and will fix it.
Great! Thanks alot!
Please let me know when you have a fix for it Smile
Version 4.0.9 is already available on XBMC repo, which has the lyrics fix. Just don't get accustomed to fixes being this fast released on the official channel Big Grin

EDIT:
Nope that commit didn't make it in in time. You can fix by placing this in the 1080i folder, overwriting the original.
Thanks for the fast fix and reply Smile Unfortunatley replacing the file you provided didnt help.
Still stops at the "choose song" option without any lyrics visible to select.
I tried using the LRC lyric plugin instead and with that it works fine.
I had the same issue and the fix Big_Noid provided worked fine for me.
Worked for me as well thanks Big_Noid Smile
thanks, this works fine for the lyrics.
However I am still missing the "similar artists", the 2 squares at the bottom of the screen stay empty. I am using "frodo" and Aeon nox skin.

TIA

aussie
Hi,

Is it possible to change the transparency grade of the lyrics window ?

Thanks
I just reinstalled xbmc with aeon nix and have the same issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyric Help1