Larger Icons..?
any chance of using larger icon's in the menu's.. i'd love to see a larger more detailed picture when browsing movies and games etc.., they are very small at the moment and you can't really make out what they are.. you'd probably have to have fewer on screen at a time but i think this would be better,, my opinion anyway..
already possible.
waiting for the first skinner 2 try this out
frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
@frodo: would it be possible to ad functionality in gui for switching between small/large icons? personally i prefer being able to view as many icons as possible, detailed or not.
/skinner
Quote:last xbmc cvs-news: [581] 02-05-04 added: view by large icons in my video
swoooosh!!!
:d
tried messing with this but it doesn't seem to work right. or else i'm not getting it. using cvs from feb 5th. sure, i can switch between large and small icons in myvideos but i can't change the layout of it in my skin. when editing following section
Quote:<itemwidth>128</itemwidth>
<itemheight>128</itemheight>
<texturewidth>80</texturewidth>
<textureheight>80</textureheight>
<thumbwidth>64</thumbwidth>
<thumbheight>64</thumbheight>
<thumbposx>4</thumbposx>
<thumbposy>10</thumbposy>
in reference.xml, all other thumbnail panels get affected but not the one in myvideos. and i can't find anything thubnailpanel specific in the myvideoxxxx.xml files either.
so question is; is this maybe hardcoded somwhere or am i missing something?
and my thought is; if item width/height can't be different for small and large icons you don't actually gain much from switching between the both. right?
i believe it should be: small icons=many not so detailed icons. big icons=few detailed icons.
/floink
moving to "graphical design" Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
this may just be a bit picky but how about a "medium size icon" option.. i find small is too small and large is too large..

HuhHuhHuh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Larger Icons..?0